Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I ……I was happy to die


clothes to fly to generally hurtle into a bathroom.See after Li Meng Jie go in, in Chen Ling Feng is contact small friendship."Young master missed me?"The small friendship is that virtual cheeks, the shape of the sex appeal appears at Chen Ling Feng is brain."Think."Chen Ling Feng says with smile."Ah, the young master said to miss me for the first time.I ……I was happy to die!"Small friendship immediately a pay happy, touching of happiness kind.Chen Ling Feng didn,t interrupt her."Young master, seeks me what matter?"The small friendship immediately wide awoke to come over."You for me see cheap louboutin will have recently what stock rises most quickly, ascension and drop time to all tell me."Chen Ling Feng asks a way."Good young master, I check."Little Ya Shuo finishes and immediately appears one touching of thinking kind of paying.A long time later on, she asks a way:"Young master, industry in Yangtze Tory Burch Shoes River has much of a potential in the recent A, front segment time due to being squeezed a stock to decline all the way by opponent today will fall ten pieces of a little bit lowest nine hairses, ten thousand sections have get involved since tomorrow, industry in Yangtze River will start sprunging, will climb all the way, if doing not have an accident will rise to 30 piece per hair and certainly need to expel outside influence.Some rumors probably can let the stock rises of higher.Finally anticipating in the next week opening quotations will the net value dropping it is 23 pieces of seven hairs.""Like, that I chose this."The trust that Chen Ling Feng nowise doubts small friendship."Young master, do you need money very much?"Little Ya Wen Dao."Yes.""Want little Ya Bang to earn money?""You can?However I have no now how much , wait me the Zheng arrived on this stock at let your domination for your some money."Chen Ling Feng now true Teng not how much ."Good young master, I can,t definitely let what you disappoint when the time comes."The small friendship smiles, this the most beautiful smile almost make Chen Ling Feng sink to get stick in in the world."Elder brother, I wash like, can you give° the lately- bought towel me?"Li Meng Jie is voice spreads from the bathroom."Like, I go fetch right away."Chen Ling Feng in response to the way, immediately cheap louboutin to little Ya Dao:"Small friendship, you go first favour.""Young master, hasing a younger sister can not forget me."The small friendship takes the tone of You hatred to say, immediately changing into a shadow the disappearance is in Chen Ling Feng is brain."Ha ha."Chen Ling Feng smiled to smile."Elder brother, how haven,t you gone fetch.""!Come to

No comments:

Post a Comment